I married my sweet husband, who is a social worker, in 2000 and we have a 10 year old son. If we're not gardening, cooking or creating things at home, we're on the road in our camper in the woods. I prefer clouds & rain over sunny days, camping over boutique hotels, flea markets over malls and reading over watching TV.
For 10 years, I photographed big and small weddings all over the world. This year, in 2017, I have decided to focus on elopements in the New England area.
I have fallen in love with the intimate and peaceful experience that an elopement brings a couple! I also love that we have extra time to create artful and intentional portraits and aren't bound to schedules.
My studio manager (check out Kimberly below) and I can help you plan your elopement, too. We can help with locations, food, flowers, a schedule....seriously, just let us know how much help you need. We want the experience to be relaxed and meaningful.
Kym's studio manager.
- emails (seriously....she loves answering ALL of my emails)
- seeing wedding photos of our couples after months and months of chatting with them
- her husband and son
- organization. have a mess? she's on it!
- that crazy-awesome "Wipe Out!" show. her dream is to be a competitor.
- San Francisco (her hometown)
- baking. 6 years ago, she received a KitchenAid mixer and has used it weekly!
- traveling. Her favorite place so far is Italy. Her wanderlust list includes NYC in the winter, Greece and Switzerland in the summer.
- chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.